Vitalograph In2itive Spirometer with Spirotrac SoftwareSave up to £135.00 GBP
£1,215 (ex VAT)
(£1,458 inc VAT)
Demo available, please contact our sales team on 020 8453 8888 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Combines the advantages of portability with the features of a network-capable spirometer in a small handheld design
- The Vitalograph In2itive™ is an easy to use, lightweight handheld spirometer that combines the benefits of portability with the power of a networkable PC spirometer.
- Durable measurement technology
- Eliminates the need for expensive disposable sensors, turbines, spirettes or flow tubes
- Optimal hygiene via Vitalograph Bacterial Viral Filter (BVF™) barriers
- No user calibration required
- Touchscreen for modern and intuitive navigation
- Built-in interpretation of the measurement results
- Patient management database for storing more than 10,000 patients
- Choice of child friendly incentive animations to help improve patient cooperation.
- Includes all parameters for adult & paediatric patients within general healthcare and occupational health
- Features latest GLI spirometry predicted equations and Z-scores
- Includes Spirotrac® software to enable automatic data exchange, via HL7 or GDT transfer protocols, with EMR systems
- Spirotrac® software also offers users the ability to add other diagnostic tests and physiological measurements (including resting 12-lead ECG, SpO2, NIBP and Audiometry).
- 5 Year Warranty subject to annual service contract with Vitalogrpah
- Compatible with a wide range of electronic medical record (EMR) systems* including, EMIS, Vision, Cohort, Medgate, SystmOne, Clinic-All, e-Opas
- In addition to Spirotrac Software, Vitalink Middleware Software is required to enable data exchange with EMIS, Vision & SystmOne Primary Care EMR systems. Please contact us for details.