Huntleigh D900 Mini Dopplex
(£295.20 inc VAT)
Huntleigh Dopplex D900 Doppler (Unit Only)
The high-sensitivity, non-directional Huntleigh Mini Dopplex D900 is a low-cost pocket doppler suitable for ABPI measurements by GPS and community nurses. The D900 facilitates the detection of bloodflow when used as part of a programme for ulcer management. When fitted with a Easy 8 probe, the unit is particularly effective for locating brachial and pedal arteries.
Intended primarily for vascular use, the D900 can be used with a wide range of both vascular and obstetric probes for cost-effective examinations - available separately.
- Suitable for vascular or obstetric use
- Compatible with a range of probes (not included)
- Wide range of probes available
- Built in loudspeaker
- Supplied with stereo headphones
- Requires 1 x 9V battery
- Complete with carrying bag and gel
- Dimensions: 140 x 74 x 27mm
- Weight: 295g
Warranty: 5 years
Please note, doppler probes must be ordered separately.